Freedom to Position Any Module Anywhere. Smart and Easy to Use
Fixed Vertical Block Position is a simple and neat Drupal module that helps to add vertical feedback/custom button with vertical show/hide options.
View Live Demo Version 1.0
Show Any Module
Pixel Perfect Positioning
Full Control to Style-match with Your Drupal site
Horizontal & Vertical Position
Custom Block Setting
Custom Block Style
Custom Button Setting
Setup is as Easy as 1-2-3
1. Install the Module in Your Site
2. Select Style and Position
3. Save and enjoy
Disable on Mobile Yes/No
Hide on Home Page Yes/No
Custom Menu Filter
Show Bar on Specific Page
Block Settings & Style
Custom Block Style from list
Custom Background & Border Color
Round Corner Yes/No
Buy & Download
Fixed Vertical Block Position Module V1.0 for Drupal 6
USD 15.00 / Download
Fixed Vertical Block Position Module V1.1 for Drupal 7
USD 15.00 / Download
Fixed Vertical Block Position Module V1.0 for Drupal 6, 7 Bundle
USD 24.00 / Download
Download link will be e-mailed automatically to your paypal id after payment is done. You may download it for a maximum of 5 times from the link and may use is for unrestricted domains.
- Download the Library module from http://drupal.org/project/libraries and install the module.
- Install the jQuery Colorpicker module from http://drupal.org/project/jquery_colorpicker and install the module.
- Create a folder called “libraries” under “sites/all”. After creating the folder it should look like “sites/all/libraries”. (if you are running multiple sites under one drupal instance and you want to run the “Fixed Vertical Button” module at “example.com”, the path should be “sites/example.com/libraries”)
- Create a folder called “colorpicker” under “sites/all/libraries” (or “sites/example.com/libraries”). It should looks like “sites/all/libraries/colorpicker”.
- Go to www.eyecon.ro/colorpicker/ and download colorpicker.zip.
- Extract the zip file content to the “sites/all/libraries/colorpicker”
- If you have extracted the contents right, the following file path should exist with js file: “[path to libraries folder (sites/all/libraries)]/colorpicker/js/colorpicker.js”
- Now, install the “Fixed Vertical Block Position” module.
- Login to the admin section. Go to “Structure -> Blocks” (admin/build/block).
- Make sure that the “Feedback” block is enabled and its region is set to “Footer”.
- Go to “Configuration -> Vertical Feedback Button” (admin/settings/blockpos).
- Create a new “Vertical Block” clicking on “Add a new vertical block”.
- To position any button at bottom put vertical align 100, that will do the bottom:0 in style (yes we did a small trick so that left or right bottom button is aligned at bottom, not making it disabled )
- Now you can see the bar at the front-end.
- For any question or enquiry or further customisation needs please communicate with us via our contact page.