Display Linkedin Full Profile as Resume Within Joomla with Super Ease
Using this Component you can show your Linkedin resume with different styles. Very flexible and multiple options to export or share resume such as Email, Print and PDF Export. Works for both for Admin and FrontEnd Users.
Admin user(s) can create resume from admin panel menu setting
Ability to create own resume from front-end by users
Supports hresume format
Uses Linkedin Connect Oauth API
Simple & Clean
Print and Email Resume
Flexibility to Turn on/off Any Sections of Resume
Resume Export as PDF
Toggle View for Profile
How to Install
- Download and install the “Linkedin Resume & Full Profile Display” component.
- Create Linkedin App to collect the app key and secret
- Go to menu manager and click new.
- There are two ways/views to create menu
- Resume for Site Admin
- Resume for per user Frontend
- If you choose “Resume for Site Admin” then this will give you total options in menu setting to create the resume for admin user/site owner. Give a name and save the menu once and then click “Linkedin Connect”, allow linkedin and this will back you to the menu setting again. Now choose the options and save. It’s ready for dinner now.
- Another view “Resume for per user Frontend” is the way when you want to give option to your site visitor to create their own resume using linkedin. Give name and save, most of settings for this menu are in front end.
- Enjoy showing your Linkedin resume in your joomla site.
- Jomsocial: If you install the package then a community type(jomsocial plugin) is also installed with the package. Please activate the plugin named “My LinkedIn Resume”. This plugin shows a widget in jomsocial profile if user add it as app. To configure this, you must have a menu for the Resume component to create user’s frontend profile/resume. Select that menu item in the plugin setting.
Easy to Setup
1. Read the Section How to Install Section
2. Authenticate Linkedin Profile
3. Choose your settings
Play with tons of other options related to display and styling
Show Profile Yes/No
Uses linkedin Connect Oauth API
Use of hResume Format (where possible)
Email Resume to a Friend using Joomla core email functions
Save as PDF using pdf24.com service
Two Way to Display Resume
Llinkedin Full Profile display in Joomla can be achieved in two ways with this component:
Resume of Site admin – shown in front end, setting at menu setting
Resume for per/any user- shown in front end, partial setting at menu and most of setting is at front end
Resume Section Customization
Profile Summary (Show Yes/No)
Experiences (Show Yes/No)
Educations & Honors
Volunteer Works & Interests
Associations & Recommendations
Priority and Order Setting of Resume Sections
4 Pre-Built Styles
Simple & Clean
Accordian based on Simple and Clean
Buy & Download
|Type||Joomla 2.5||Joomla 3.x|
Linkedin Resume & Full Profile Display v3.6.6 for Joomla 2.5.x
Linkedin Resume & Full Profile Display v3.6.6 for Joomla3.x
Version 2.0 Joomla 2.5 compatible GPL2 License