Shows User list in possible styles
CBX Author Glossary plugin for wordpress shows wordpress users in different ways using user roles. Most popular display style is glossary layout. The plugin can be used as widget, shortcode or custom function for advanced user.
- Role based user display
- Supports multiple roles
- order descending or ascending
- orderby display name or others (see shortcode details)
- Number of users or all
- Specific blog for multi blog site
- Exclude or include user
Shortcode [ cbxauthorglossary]
Install & Usages
- 1. Upload `cbxauthorglossary` folder to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory
- 2. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- 3. In any post or page you can write shortcode [cbxauthorglossary role=”author”]
- Save and Enjoy.
use for any number of websites as you want, but one purchase = one year one domain support.