Control WordPress Dashboard Widgets Like a Pro
Codeboxr Dashboard Widget Manager is a WordPress plugin that will help you to show or hide dashboard widget and add as many widgets as you want. There is a custom post type for custom html dashboard widget which you can enable or disable and all of these post will be shown as widgets in dashboard area in your selected position like Normal-High(center) /Side-Core(right side) etc.
- There are 3 custom widget. You can set the number of posts in these widgets and also enable/disable the widgets
- 1.Last modified post : Which shows last modified posts of your selected post type.
- 2.Recent comments reloaded :Which shows recent comment of any post type.
- 3.Recents posts :Which shows recent posts of any post type.
- * Show / Hide dashboard widget
- * Custom post type to create any dashboard widget ,it will help you to create any notice in dashboard area
- * Can see position of all Widgets
- * 3 extra widgets
How to install the plugin and get it working.
- 1. Upload `cbdashboardmanager` folder to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory
- 2. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- 3. From ‘settings’ link select which widget you want to hide ,enable custom post type and custom widgets
- 4. Select settings for custom widgets in dashboard page
1. Main Setting
2. Custom Widget Enable/Disable
3. Extra Widget options